//
you're reading...
News

Death toll from Nice truck attack rises to 85 after man dies of injuries

A man wounded in the Bastille Day truck attack in Nice has died of his injuries, hospital officials said, taking the death toll from the massacre to 85.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, a 31-year-old Tunisian, rammed a 19-tonne lorry into revellers enjoying a fireworks display on Nice’s seafront before he was shot dead by police.

The attack, claimed by Islamic State, left more 400 people injured.

A spokesperson for Nice’s Pasteur hospital said the man who died on Thursday had been on life support since the day of the attack.

Le Messager, a local newspaper, said he was a 56-year-old from France’s eastern Haute-Savoie region, whose wife and son were also killed in the attack and whose 14-year-old daughter remains in hospital.

Advertisements

About Community Publishers Alliance

A volunteer community service alliance of non-profit, bi-partisan, free internet publishers and WIKI blogging members of the public, Congress and non-profit human rights organizations. We are supported by over 200M voters and hundreds of pro-bono lawyers and public law firms who will not hesitate to 100% legally terminate any party who is violating our Constitutional rights or censoring our public news, wiki and media sites. Our sites are engaged in no commercial activity and only link to generally known hyperlinks on the web. Any assertion to the contrary is a censorship action which will be actionable.

Discussion

Comments are closed.

Protect the Truth – Support Independent Media!

Corporation controlled "Main-Stream News" is manipulative, misleading, inaccurate, half-truth, BS, agenda-biased propaganda. Never watch it. Never read it. Never buy products advertised on it! Protect the Truth - Support Independent Media!

Archives